Although I have watched about 11 anime shows and own 5 cosplay costumes (and one on the way), I actually only got into cosplay and anime last year. One of my good friends told me about Death note and a few friends cosplay and that was pretty much the start of my anime obsession and my decision to cosplay. My first attempt was Misa Misa from Death note however, my first legit cosplay is Yukiko Hirohara from 11Eyes, which I dressed up as for Anime Boston 2011.
Now, the cosplay costumes I have now are:
Yukiko Hirohara (11Eyes)
Patty (Soul Eater)
Misa Misa (Death Note)
Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2/Chain Of Memories)
Sumomo (Chobits)
....And soon to be Hina Ichigo (Rozen Maiden)
And that's it for now! I will get better pictures of my Namine and my Sumomo cosplays sometime in the near future, I just wanted to show you guys :p
So, that is all until next time! goodbye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment